Brad Kirkpatrick Heavy Equipment and Construction Mergers and Acquisitions
Brad began his consulting and Mergers and Acquisitions practice after 20 years of multi-industry background, including banking, marketing, construction, and real estate development.
He was owner & partner in two successful start-up businesses, in which he sold his interest. These were sold after a period of impressive growth and value creation. Brad was responsible for preparing the business plan and securing the start-up capital. Brad was the Vice-President & Chief Financial Officer in both cases.
He was Vice President at an agricultural lending institution responsible for 3 branch offices and a $120 million credit portfolio. Brad was the Vice President in Commercial Lending at a $2 billion bank holding company in Iowa , responsible for new loan development.
Brad currently serves on the Board of Directors of a privately owned $75MM community bank in Central Iowa .
He graduated from the University of Northern Iowa with a BA in Management with a concentration in Finance and received a Masters in Business Administration from the University of Iowa through its Executive Program in 1995.
Current consulting assignments are:
- Secured financing for a private residential builder
- Prepared business plan & start-up capital for a civil engineering firm
- Prepared business plan & secured start-up capital for waste management company
Partnering with CPA firm in Eastern Iowa assisting in business start-ups, valuations, and exit and succession planning consulting
- Conducting loan review & BSA audit for private bank in the Midwest
- Assisting seller in heavy equipment dealership sale
- Assisting a real estate development company in an merger and acquisition capacity
Assisted owner of West Coast based private investment bank in soliciting funds in the Midwest for a venture capital fund, also based out of the West Coast.
- Heavy Equipment Distributors
- Small Business Owners
- Construction Contractors
- Engineering Firms
- Real Estate Development Companies
- Agricultural Businesses
- Accounting Firm